Pages

My email-inbox

I was inspired to create this blog to share what's inside my email inbox, everyday I’ve always received a lot of email, and I had to admit that it made me angry sometimes because of spam mail that consumes the available inbox space that I had, but behind those tons of spam mail, still there is indeed some good mail coming from my friends that inspired me and sometimes brighten up the day as I start my daily work.

And I thought that I would share also those good emails that might also inspired and brighten up the day of every readers of this blog, straight from my email inbox.

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to you and your new site!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ivy and welcome to my email inbox...i appreciate your visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea you have for your blog.
    Excellant presentation, good computing.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete